- Give details in membership form available at Library circulation counter.
- Hand over at circulation counter.
- Keep 2 stamp size photographs ready.
- Collect cards after getting the dates from the Circulation Counter/Library Notice
WE EXPECT STUDENTS TO
- Maintain discipline in the library. Maintain Q’s at circulation counter.
- Carry ID Cards at all times & produce them on demand.
- Look at the Library Notice Board.
- Discourage bringing friends from other colleges.
- Identity card should be shown at the checkpoint on demand.
- Leave your bags, handbags and personal belongings at the depository.
- Sign the register kept at the checkpoint, while entering the Library.
- Show the documents, which are being taken out of the Library, to the staff at the
- Books lost by the Borrowers have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian,
failing which fines will keep on accumulating.PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR WAIVER OF FINES.
Replace the book within the time permitted.
- Loss of borrower’s card has to be reported immediately in writing.
- Each borrower is responsible for the book issued on that card, so a borrower is
requested not to lend his cards to others. Collect your library cards without fail
after returning the books from the circulation counter.
- No due certificate will be issued at the end of even semester, on return of the
Library Borrower’s card.
- Change of Department, Status, Address etc., to be informed and the card corrected.
- Books should be handled with great care and mutilation of books in any manner will
be heavily fined.
- Keep the Library clean.
- Use the dustbins provided in the reading area.
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SILENCE